Friday, January 28, 2011

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle Review & Photos

One of the most amazing products has now been found. This smoothing treatment has a gel consistency, much like shampoo, but then makes your hair feel like you just put a deep, moisturizing conditioner on it. I have found that using this product with the Sydney Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner makes my hair feel much more smooth and silky, and much more manageable. I have always been a fan of deep conditioners because my hair is fairly thick and very frizzy. This definitely helps with frizzy, thick hair. In general, my hair feels a lot smoother and healthier. I would tell anybody to give this product a shot, because I don't think you'll regret it. It think it definitely depends on hair type though, because I could thinner hair having a problem with the product making their hair seem greasy or too moisturized.
If you've tried this out, please let me know what you think of it!

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 Minute Miracle

No comments: