Saturday, January 29, 2011

Carmex Healing Cream Review & Photos

Looking for a thick, moisturizing hand cream? Well here's one of the best I've found. Even though this lotion has the same smell has all Carmex products (which I don't find appealing), this stuff definitely works very well for dry hands, elbows, knees, etc. As said on the packaging, it is a very concentrated lotion, which allows it to be one of the most moisturizing hand creams I have. However, I do not think that it "absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel." Personally, my hands are very cracked and dry in the winter, but this product does not absorb fast. It does absorb after a given time though. I wouldn't say it has a greasy feel before drying, but it's almost sticky. It has the same texture as Carmex chapstick. Overall, this lotion is great for the dry months of winter!

Carmex Healing Cream

Carmex Healing Cream
Carmex Healing Cream

Carmex Healing Cream
 
Carmex Healing Cream
 
Carmex at ShopStyle

 
 

No comments: