Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carmex Healing Lotion Review & Photos

With a brand new lotion line from Carmex, I'm pretty impressed. Yesterday, I reviewed the Carmex Healing Cream, which is my favorite of the two. The Carmex Healing Lotion is also very good. It has a much faster absorbing time, but with a less moisturizing effect. I originally got the full size, but my took it over. Before Christmas, Walgreens had travel sizes of a few different hand lotions - Carmex Healing Lotion included. I picked up a few to keep in my purse, pencil case, etc. This definitely great for on the go, since you don't have to wait for it to soak in. This is must have lotion if you have dry hands in the winter and need something to carry with you.

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex Healing Lotion

Carmex at ShopStyle

2 comments:

DiahRatnawati said...

Where can I purchase Carmex Healing Lotion or Cream in Indonesia?

macyxmakeup said...

@DiahRatnawati - As of right now it does not look like Carmex sells their products in stores in Indonesia. You might check online stores if you're really interested. :)