Monday, January 31, 2011

Lay It On Thick Body Cream Review & Photos

For somebody that has very dry skin, I would definitely recommend this product! I would not say that this is a daytime lotion. It is very thick and sticky feeling, but it has the most moisturizing capabilities of any lotion I've tried. Like stated on the packaging, this lotion has no fragrance - major plus! One of the best things about this lotion is the fact that a little goes a long way. The price may seem expensive - $6 for 2 oz, but I can't see somebody going through this very quickly. If you have really dry hands, elbows, knees, etc, I would suggest giving this a shot.

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

Lay It On Thick Body Cream

No comments: