Monday, March 28, 2011

Mainstays Pumpkin Spice Candle Review & Photos

Rating: 6/10

Sold: Walmart

Price: I think I only paid $10.00 for this, but I see other Mainstays 20 oz candles are $30.00

Description: A 20 oz. candle that smells of strong spice and pumpkin. A great fall scent!

Review:

Pros
  • A good fall scent
  • Good pumpkin scent
  • 20 oz of wax!
 
Cons
  • I can’t get the candle to not burn dirty :(. It gets soot all over my ceiling.

Mainstays Pumpkin Spice

Mainstays Pumpkin Spice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mainstays 20 oz candles are only 5 dollars not 10 or 20.
The 11.5 oz ones are 3.50. They used to be 3 dollars but they uped the price
and the 3 oz candles are 1 dollar.
I have about 35 mainstays candles. I get one just about everytime I go to walmart.
and maybe you just got a bad one or it's to close to your ceiling because mine never turn anything black with soot.