Thursday, July 28, 2011

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara Review & Photos

Rating: 5/10

Sold: Ulta, Sephora, & Benefit

Price: $19.00

Description: “Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes”

Review:

Pros

  • Did make my lashes noticeably fuller
  • It did both volumize and lengthen the lashes
  • Cute packaging and name
  • Comes in other colors

Cons

  • Not sure if it was just the tube I got, but the formula was SO dry!
  • Started to flake off right as I applied it
  • Quite expensive! Especially for the results I had! (Thank goodness, mine was a travel/sample size)

I was so disappointed with this mascara! I thought this was going to be an amazing mascara – with an amazing brush and formula. Maybe I just got a bad tube. Has anybody else tried this to say whether they enjoyed it or not?

Benefit BADgal Lash

Benefit BADgal Lash

Benefit BADgal Lash

Benefit BADgal Lash

Benefit at ShopStyle
 
 

No comments: