Thursday, July 21, 2011

Candles By Victoria–Coconut Cake Review & Photos

Rating: 8/10

Sold: Candles By Victoria

Price: Depends on the size of the candle

Description: “Cake and coconut”

Review:

Pros

  • Love how well the candles burn
  • Amazing scent throw
  • I actually didn’t like the cold throw of the scent – I thought it smelled really sweet and nothing like coconut cake
  • After burning it, I like the scent a ton more!
  • Smell of cake seems to be more dominant, with only slight creamy coconut

Cons

  • This may not be a bad thing to all, but I almost wish the candle had more of an icing smell to it and sweetness (that’s just how I see coconut cake)

*Note to everybody – even if you don’t like the cold throw of a candle, still burn it because you may end up loving it! :)

Candles By Victoria–Coconut Cake

Candles By Victoria–Coconut Cake

Candles By Victoria–Coconut Cake

No comments: