Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Benefit Eye Bright Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 9/10

Sold: Sephora, Ulta, & Benefit

Price: $20.00

Description: “Instant eye brightener”

Review:

Pros

  • Really does brighten the eyes!
  • Great for inner corner highlight
  • I also use it on the outer part of my eye and my under eye circles
  • Don’t need very much
  • Pencil will most likely last you forever

Cons

  • Need a jumbo pencil sharpener
  • Can emphasize dry areas

Benefit Eye Bright

Benefit Eye Bright

Benefit Eye Bright

Benefit Eye Bright Swatch

Benefit at ShopStyle

3 comments:

Harshleen said...

Does it really work well on undereye darkness? I would love to try it.....thx for your review Macy!

Macy said...

@Harshleen - I definitely think it makes a huge difference on undereye darkness because it is such a light color. However, I only use this if I don't feel like wearing concealer and then I'll go over the undereye area with my powder foundation. Sometimes I feel like concealer is too much or I don't feel like taking the time to blend it in, which is when this pencil comes in handy. I hope this explains what I'm trying to say. Haha. If you have any other questions, let me know! :)

Harshleen said...

Got it.....will probably pick it up on my next trip to Sephora. Btw following you now via GFC :) Do check out my giveaway if you like.....