Sunday, November 27, 2011

Walgreens Clearance Haul!

Hey everybody! So yesterday, I just decided to stop by my local Walgreens to look for some new mascara, but instead I walked out without mascara and with a ton of good deals! I ended up going to TWO Walgreens, just to see if the other one had anything different, which they did! Overall, I saved over $70 because all the eye shadows were only $3.00 with BOGO 1/2 off. Walgreens is having some great coupons that they keep up at the register, which helped me save $9.00 on the lipsticks, plus BOGO 1/2 off. The deals were too good to pass up! So here’s what I ended up picking up….

Walgreens Haul

Please let me know if there’s anything you want me to review first, or anything you more interested in! These reviews will most likely be up sometime in the next couple weeks.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Nice! I look foward to reading your reviews! Don't you love finding good drug store deals?