Monday, December 19, 2011

Ulta Haul!

Hey everybody! I took at a quick trip down to Ulta today, and I ended up buying a few things. :)

Haul 12/19/2011

So here’s what I ended up finding and purchasing:

  • Real Techniques Powder Brush
  • Real Techniques Foundation Brush
  • Revlon Silver Screen Nail Polish (*Clearance*)
  • Maybelline Ravishing Rouge Blush
  • Maybelline Pressworthy Pink Blush

I was very excited to finally find the Maybelline blushes, which were limited edition and I couldn’t find them anywhere! These were the last two in my Ulta so I grabbed them! I was actually glad to find the Revlon Silver Screen nail polish on clearance, because I’ve kept looking at it for months.

You’ll be seeing reviews soon!

 

Hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Harshleen said...

Nice haul! I really want to try those real technique brushes......looking fwd to hear your thoughts!