Thursday, January 12, 2012

Revlon Polished Bronze Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $4.99

Description: A shimmery bronze

Review:

Pros

  • So buttery!
  • Great color!
  • Works for all over the lid or crease color!
  • Has a ton of dimension with the shimmer

Cons

  •  None!

Revlon Polished Bronze

Revlon Polished Bronze

Revlon Polished Bronze

Revlon Polished Bronze Swatch

Revlon Polished Bronze Swatch

Revlon Polished Bronze Swatch

Revlon at ShopStyle

3 comments:

Harshleen@BeautyTidbits said...

It's one of my favorites too!

Kat said...

I have the other Satin color - Nude Slip - I totally love it! I'm going to get Polished Bronze this week! 

Macy said...

Yes! I love Nude Slip also! They both have the same texture and undertones and they look beautiful together!