Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: August 6, 2012

1.) Mood:
Calm, ready to work tomorrow!

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
Heck no! I’ve always had to go insanely slow when saying them backwards!

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
I have a floral bucket from Target on my desk full of paper clips and it has green on the inside!

4.) Current nail polish:
OPI Pompeii Purple – blog post soon!

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Only One – Sammy Adams

6.) Current outfit:
Black v-neck with grey shorts (my pajamas!)

7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
Definitely depends on the my skin for the day, but for the most part I like light coverage that might be buildable to medium coverage. I definitely don’t enjoy full coverage because I like my skin to show through a little bit!

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
A caramel/tan color. Very neutral!

9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
Pisces – I’ve never paid attention to zodiac sign characteristics so I’m not really sure!

10.) Weekly goals:
Write some blog posts, workout every day, read The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima, and figure out my college textbooks for fall!

taken from amarixe’s blog!

No comments: