Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Brightening Primer Review & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Sephora, Ulta, & Tarte

Price: $30.00

Description: “A waterproof, 12-hour primer helps makeup stay in place longer while brightening skin for a healthy, glowing complexion”

Review:

Pros

  • Has the texture of a lotion – not silicone based at all!
  • Leaves the skin looking nourished and moisturized (which ends up brightening the skin
  • Leaves the skin feeling slightly tacky, which helps liquid and powder products stay on longer
  • Reminds me of Benefit That Gal – which I think I would enjoy so much better now that my skin is drier!

Cons

  • Could feel a little greasy if you have oily skin – but I think it’s a great winter primer!

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Brightening Primer

Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Brightening Primer

No comments: