Description: “Makeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.”
- Available in 16 true to tone shades
- Feels very light on the skin
- Blends very easily – Personally, I use the beauty blender!
- Leaves the skin with a natural finish – not too matte, not too dewy
- If you have dry skin, I don’t think you would have to set it with a powder!
- Lasts about eight hours, after setting with a powder, before it starts to seperate
- No pump!
- Not sure if it was just this shade, but it has a very warm undertone!
- Very similar to L’Oreal True Match Makeup, but doesn’t last quite as long!