Monday, March 4, 2013

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 4/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $10.99

Description: “A lightweight, multi-benefit Beauty Balm that combines skincare, makeup, and sunscreen into one step”

Review:

Pros

  • Thicker consistency so it will cover areas of discoloration
  • Very creamy
  • Love the packaging!
  • Would be great for those with dry to normal skin types
  • Has SPF 30 – great for using when you’re headed outdoors

Cons

  • I haven’t heard anybody else mention this, but this completely oxidizes once it hits my skin.. complete orange! Not to mention, this is the lightest shade, and it looks fine when it first comes out!
  • Also, I’m not sure I would recommend for oily skin. It is rather thick, and I feel like it could definitely leave the skin feeling oilier than normal!

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Swatch

Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Swatch

No comments: