Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Urban Decay Lush Lash System Review & Photos

Rating: 4/10

Sold: Urban Decay, Ulta, & Sephora

Price: $42.00

Description: “A lash system for 25% longer, thicker lashes in just 2 weeks! (And the results get ridiculously more impressive, showing 40% improvement in 4 weeks, and 63% in 6 weeks.)”

Review:

Pros

  • Glad that it includes both a serum and a mask!
  • Makes the lashes very soft and conditioned
  • Made my lashes very healthy!

Cons

  • Definitely made my lashes healthier, but not thicker nor longer! :(
  • Too pricey to buy again, with very little results!

Urban Decay Lush Lash System

Urban Decay Lush Lash System

Urban Decay Lush Lash System

Urban Decay Lush Lash System

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh darn! I have this and I have yet to use it... having read your reviews... I don't know if I should return it! It is pricey!

Macy said...

Of course results could always be different for everybody! It just all depends! Not what I expected, but who knows, you may have amazing lashes after using it! :)