Sunday, May 26, 2013

Walgreens Haul - 5/24/2013

 

Things that I picked up:

  • Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara in Very Black
  • Maybelline One by One Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
  • Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Taupe

I have previously purchased the Maybelline One by One Mascara, so there is already a review up for that! All other products will have reviews soon!

 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I have been meaning to try the Maybelline Rocket mascara! I also have been searching for Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude but it's always sold out!

Macy said...

My Walgreens only had one Rimmel Nude liner left, so I snatched it! I hope you get it soon! :)