Sunday, June 9, 2013

Revlon Pink Lemonade Colorburst Lip Butter Review, Swatch, & Photos

Disclosure: This product was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $7.99

Description: A light peachy-pink

Review:

Pros

  • Beautiful shade!
  • Shade is not over-pigmented, but it makes a very pretty light sheen!
  • So creamy on the lips!
  • Can be put on easily – without a mirror

Cons

  • I hope this a part of the permanent line! I know it was in the Revlon Pacific Coast Collection, but I don’t think it’s a limited edition shade (cross my fingers!)

Revlon Pink Lemonade Colorburst Lip Butter

Revlon Pink Lemonade Colorburst Lip Butter

Revlon Pink Lemonade Colorburst Lip Butter

Revlon Pink Lemonade Colorburst Lip Butter Swatch

No comments: