Friday, June 21, 2013

Rimmel Nude Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Review, Swatch, & Photos

Disclosure: This product was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $4.49

Description: A yellow-based nude kohl eyeliner; claims to be “smudge-proof and waterproof”

Review:

Pros

  • Incredibly pigmented!
  • Extremely yellow-based – good for concealing redness in the eyes (best for medium to dark skin)
  • So creamy to apply! Literally glides right on to the waterline!
  • Stays very well on my eyes – doesn’t seem to smudge!

Cons

  • If you have light skin with very pink undertones (like myself), I wouldn’t recommend this! It looks extremely yellow compared to the rest of my face and makes me look a little… sick! LOL! ****Although this doesn’t work on my waterline, I have been recommended to try it as a brow highlight! This definitely seems promising!***

Rimmel Nude Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Rimmel Nude Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Rimmel Nude Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal

Rimmel Nude Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Swatch

1 comment:

Laura (White Winters) said...

I am lucky that I have yellow undertones so this works really well on my waterline to brighten my eyes!

Laura
www.whitewintersblog.com