Monday, February 28, 2011

MAC Fix+ Review & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: MAC, online

Price: $19.00

Description: 3.4 fl oz; "An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!"

Directions: I use this after I put moisturizer on and after I finish my makeup to set it. I also use this for wetting a sponge to apply foundation and to foil eyeshadows.

Review:

Pros
  • great setting spray - takes away any powder look
  • adds moisture to the face - great for any dry areas
  • love the bottle - sprays an even amount all over face
  • does not change the way makeup looks on face

Cons
  • tad on the pricey side

MAC Fix+

MAC Fix+

M·A·C at ShopStyle

 

No comments: