Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blistex Complete Moisture Review & Photos

Rating: 8/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: Around $2.00

Description: Moisturizing ingredients that actually penetrate into dry lips

Review:

Pros
  • SPF 15 – originally why I got the chapstick
  • Very refreshing lemon scent
  • .15 oz
  • Cheap
  • Great for days out in the sun
 
Cons
  • Has more of an oily feel to it
  • Not as moisturizing as I would like it to be

Blistex Complete Moisture

Blistex Complete Moisture

Blistex Complete Moisture

undefined

2 comments:

Andrea Marisa said...

You should try the Nivea Kiss of Moisture SPF 4... the light blue color (I think they changed the name recently)... not greasy or heavy... moisturizing and has SPF... not as high as the 15 from Blistex but it doesn't feel gross on my lips which promotes me to keep reapplying to get the protection... Great review...

macyxmakeup said...

@Andrea - Thanks! I've actually been meaning to pick that up, but I always forget! But, I'll definitely check it out eventually!