Saturday, June 4, 2011

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 8/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $6.50

Description: Create a delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision

Review:

Pros
  • All-day wear – usually lasts until I use makeup remover
  • Fairly bold black line
  • Easy to apply with applicator – you can definitely choose if you want the line to be thick or thin
  • Compact packaging
  • No problems flaking
  • Doesn't take long to dry
  • Smudge-free once it's dry
 
Cons
  • Hard to explain, but sometimes I feel like the applicator smears the product off if you try to apply more, so you almost have to wait for it to dry before you add another coat or make the line thicker

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner Swatch

L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner Swatch

L'Oreal at ShopStyle

 

3 comments:

Andrea Marisa said...

I totally agree with everything you stated. The con is true. If it is wet and you go over it again, instead of depositing more color for opacity, it will remove and leave a streak. You have to let it dry a bit before you go over it...

macyxmakeup said...

@Andrea - I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this! I always wondered whether I got a bad tube or something.

Andrea Marisa said...

I have a few of these in my stash cause I can't buy them here. Long flexible felt tip 'brush' and deep black color. I like the felt tip in this one because felt tip liquid liners are normally short and hard like the one in the Revlon Colorstay. Although, I can't put this close to the outside corner of my eye because I have dry eyes and my eyes tear so this WOULD run. However, it doesn't rub off easily making it my go-to black liquid liner.