Saturday, September 3, 2011

August 2011 Favorites!

Here’s my August favorites!

MAC Constructivist Paint Pot – I’ve been using this all month for eyeliner, which I love! It’s glides on so smoothly ad gives a subtle definition to the lashes.

MAC Constructivist Paint Pot

MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot – Great for everyday if I’m just looking for something neutral that gives me a slight shimmer and brightening effect.

MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation – Awesome for mornings where I need to get ready super fast. I can just buff this powder into my skin for a perfect complexion. Coverage is amazing for a powder!

MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation

Maybelline Pink Freeze High Shine Lipstick – I just dab a little bit of this on my lips every morning and it completely brightens up my face! Amazing how a bright pink lip can make you appear so much more awake!

Maybelline Pink Freeze High Shine Lipstick

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Blush Palette – I’ve been getting a bit bored with my blushes, so I’ve started mixing and matching blushes in the palette for fun cheeks! I especially love the orange and hot pink!

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Blush Palette

Benefit Bella Bamba Blush – Just an overall great pink blush! Pigmentation is amazing and you can wear it with any look! My go-to for the month!

Benefit Bella Bamba

Leave a comment and tell me your favorites for the month of August! :)

1 comment:

Harshleen@BeautyTidbits said...

Nice picks Macy! I need to get that vintage selection paint pot...