Friday, June 1, 2012

MAC Fleet Fast Blush Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: MAC

Price: $21.00

Description: “Pinky golden coral”

Review:

Pros

  • New favorite summer blush!
  • Reminds me a little bit of Benefit Coralista!
  • Looks great with a tan!
  • Adds a nice coral/rosey tint to the cheeks!
  • Doesn’t look powdery at all
  • Great pigmentation!
  • MUST HAVE!

Cons

  • None!

MAC Fleet Fast Blush

MAC Fleet Fast Blush

MAC Fleet Fast Blush

MAC Fleet Fast Blush

MAC Fleet Fast Blush

MAC Fleet Fast Blush Swatch

MAC Fleet Fast Blush Swatch

2 comments:

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

This is gorgeous! Your swatches have me rethinking my decision to forgo this one. I agree, I think this would look amazing with a tan and fully plan on testing that out!

Macy said...

I know! It really is SO pretty, and I haven't heard many people "rave" about it! But I am! :)