Rating: 9/10
Sold: Sephora, Ulta, & Benefit
Price: $20.00
Description: “Instant eye brightener”
Review:
Pros
- Really does brighten the eyes!
- Great for inner corner highlight
- I also use it on the outer part of my eye and my under eye circles
- Don’t need very much
- Pencil will most likely last you forever
Cons
- Need a jumbo pencil sharpener
- Can emphasize dry areas
3 comments:
Does it really work well on undereye darkness? I would love to try it.....thx for your review Macy!
@Harshleen - I definitely think it makes a huge difference on undereye darkness because it is such a light color. However, I only use this if I don't feel like wearing concealer and then I'll go over the undereye area with my powder foundation. Sometimes I feel like concealer is too much or I don't feel like taking the time to blend it in, which is when this pencil comes in handy. I hope this explains what I'm trying to say. Haha. If you have any other questions, let me know! :)
Got it.....will probably pick it up on my next trip to Sephora. Btw following you now via GFC :) Do check out my giveaway if you like.....
Post a Comment