Rating: 7/10
Sold: Victoria’s Secret
Price: $12.00
Description: Purple-taupe with shimmer
Review:
Pros
- Amazing, beautiful color
- Has great dimension
- Can be used with many different colors
- Love it has a crease color and all over the lid
- Packaging is very sleek
Cons
- May be hard to get a hold of – not all Victoria’s Secret sell makeup
- Shadow doesn’t have the best consistency – it’s very hard in texture and a little difficult to get the color off
- Not necessarily worth the money with the lack of pigmentation
3 comments:
That's a pretty color! I don't see any purple undertones though.
@Harshleen - Yes, the lighting really didn't do the shadow any justice! I can understand why you don't see them. :) The shadow is very reflective with purple undertones though!
Yes, the lighting really didn't do the shadow any justice! I can understand why you don't see them. :) The shadow is very reflective with purple undertones though!
Post a Comment