Rating: 10/10
Sold: Urban Decay, Sephora, Ulta
Price: $48.00
Description: Palette includes twelve neutrals to create anything from natural eye looks to smoky looks
Review:
Pros
- Quality is amazing!
- All shadows are extremely pigmented
- Anybody could create an everyday look out of this
- Works great for people that like to play around multiple colors but just love the neutrals
- Smoky eyes are easily created with the darker colors
- Includes some matte shadows, along with mostly shimmer shades
Cons
- Price may be a downside – but all eye shadows are full size!
2 comments:
I agree with you on all the pros and love that it comes with a really good brush and UDPP! Love that most of the shades are with shimmer!
Yes! I forgot to mention how it comes with a brush also. I actually got it with the double-ended eyeliner, while I love! But still both are great! Plus, you can always use another UDPP. Can't get enough of those!
Post a Comment