1.) Mood:
Happy! Had such a good day!
2.) If you had to guess, how many beauty products would you say you use a day?
I would say at least 15, with skincare and makes being included.
3.) Are you a good swimmer?
I'm not terrible, but I hate swimming!
4.) Current nail polish:
POP Beauty Pinkest - blog post soon
5.) What is your favorite dinner dish?
BBQ Ribs and mac & cheese
6.) Current outfit:
My pajamas! Ready for bed!
7.) Do you like to dance?
Yes!
8.) Can you drive a manual transmission/stick shift car?
I doubt it! I've never done it, and I doubt I could learn!
9.) What is the last beauty product you purchased?
I purchased a few Revlon Kissable Lip Balms and the new Revlon Creme Foundation a few days ago!
10.) Weekly goals:
Get everything ready for school to start back up!
Copied from amarixe!
No comments:
Post a Comment