Friday, January 20, 2012

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: $32.00

Price: Julep.com

Description: “Potent glycolic acid combined with apricot seeds provides powerful double exfoliation that leaves your hands feeling noticeably softer and looking younger after just one use.”

Review:

Pros

  • Very moisturizing – has an oily consistency so it doesn’t dry out your hands
  • Exfoliation isn’t too rough but enough to make your hands so much softer
  • Takes out any redness in the hands
  • Smells very good – a little fruity

Cons

  • None!

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub Swatch

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub Swatch

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub Swatch

2 comments:

Chelsey Nagy said...

I got this in my Julep Maven box and I absolutely love it!! I use it every time I do my nails :) I totally agree with all of your "pros" for this scrub!
-Chelsey
polishgrace.blogspot.com

Macy said...

Yay! That's how I got mine too! I'm glad you like it too!