Monday, January 23, 2012

Maybelline Tough as Taupe Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $6.99

Description: A dark gray, taupe cream shadow

Review:

Pros

  • Feels just like a MAC Paint Pot!
  • Stays put all day long – no creasing or color fading
  • Color is stunning! Unlike any other cream shadow I own!
  • Product is very creamy and easily blends onto the eyelid

Cons

  •  None!

Maybelline Tough as Taupe

Maybelline Tough as Taupe

Maybelline Tough as Taupe

Maybelline Tough as Taupe Swatch

Maybelline Tough as Taupe Swatch

Maybelline at ShopStyle

2 comments:

Diana Cristina Prieto said...

I want to get it so bad, but every time I go to the drugstore their sold out :(

www.dianecristi.blogspot.com

Macy said...

I know! That's how my drugstores were too! I ended up going shopping in another city one weekend and found them at the drugstore there!