Monday, July 1, 2013

June Beauty Favorites Video & Little Update!

Hi everybody! Hope you're all having a good July 1st! I just posted my June Beauty Favorites video!

 

Today, if I ever get motivated, I'm hoping to film a "non-beauty" favorite video! I thought it would be a fun little addition to my channel, just because not everything I love for the month is beauty related!

I'm also hoping to write a few blog posts with swatches of recent products that I've picked up. These will probably be scheduled throughout the next week :).

***Also, I think I want to start doing little book reviews! I can't decide if I want to make them videos or blog posts (or maybe a little bit of both?). What do you think? I currently have a GoodReads account, which I'm obsessed with, but I don't know very many people that use it! :( Anyways, just let me know what you think!

Hope you're all having a great day!
-Macy

No comments: