Friday, July 29, 2011

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 9/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $2.99

Description: A shimmery white, a shimmery black, & a blue-ish toned silver

Review:

Pros

  • Colors are just gorgeous!
  • So, so pigmented!
  • The shimmery white is a great inner corner highlight
  • The black looks shimmery in the packaging but actually comes off mostly matte
  • Silver is very metallic
  • Makes a great smoky eye kit
  • Packaging is tiny and great for travel
  • If you’re new to makeup, all shadows are marked with where they should be placed (although they don’t have to be used this way)

Cons

  • I wish the silver didn’t have a slight blue tone to it – it makes my green eyes and pale skin look a little funny. Not sure if anybody else has this problem?
  • Packaging can seem a little cheap, but for $2.99, you can’t complain with the quality of the eyeshadows!

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder

Wet N Wild Don’t Steal My Thunder Swatch

No comments: