Description: A shimmery white, a shimmery black, & a blue-ish toned silver
- Colors are just gorgeous!
- So, so pigmented!
- The shimmery white is a great inner corner highlight
- The black looks shimmery in the packaging but actually comes off mostly matte
- Silver is very metallic
- Makes a great smoky eye kit
- Packaging is tiny and great for travel
- If you’re new to makeup, all shadows are marked with where they should be placed (although they don’t have to be used this way)
- I wish the silver didn’t have a slight blue tone to it – it makes my green eyes and pale skin look a little funny. Not sure if anybody else has this problem?
- Packaging can seem a little cheap, but for $2.99, you can’t complain with the quality of the eyeshadows!