Friday, August 19, 2011

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm Review, Swatch, & Photos

Rating: 9/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $6.99

Description: “Get the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of SPF 15 balm. Fortified with mango and shea butter, this feel-good formula leaves your lips feeling decadent and delicious.”

Review:

Pros

  • Has a great glossy sheen
  • Beautiful pink color
  • Well pigmented
  • My lips but better
  • Very moisturizing
  • Sleek packaging – easy to carry around

Cons

  • The scent kind of turns me away and it becomes a little overpowering – it reminds me of the Lip Smackers I used to use when I was younger

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm

CoverGirl Tulip NatureLuxe Gloss Balm Swatch

undefined

No comments: