Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation Review & Photos

Rating: 9/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $5.00 to $7.00

Description: “Long-wearing powder foundation leaves skin looking pure and fresh.”

Review:

Pros

  • Works just as well as my MAC Studio Fix Powder
  • Gives great coverage for a powder
  • Does not feel heavy
  • Takes away any shine
  • Leaves face feeling fresh
  • A pretty good shade range
  • SPF 15
  • Cheap and easy to find

Cons

  • Doesn’t leave face matte as long as I would like, but it lasts just as long as any other powder I own

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation

Maybelline at ShopStyle

2 comments:

Princess_alina2011 said...

can we this with wet spounge

Macy said...

I've never tried it that way! I would assume yes, but it is a powder foundation and I'm not sure if you would need to!