Monday, March 18, 2013

Revlon Pale Cashmere Nail Polish Review, Swatch, & Photos

Disclosure: This product was purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Rating: 10/10

Sold: Drugstores

Price: $7.99

Description: A very pale cream with a hint of pink

Review:

Pros

  • Very opaque
  • So glossy!
  • Neutral – great for everyday!
  • Looks like a gel polish
  • Would be great for summer – especially with a tan!

Cons

  • None!

Revlon Pale Cashmere

Revlon Pale Cashmere

Revlon Pale Cashmere Swatch

6 comments:

themakeupfile said...

I've never been one for neutral nail colors but awesome that it was so opauqe!

Macy said...

Yes, I love that about the polish! I haven't found any Revlon Colorstay polishes that aren't opaque!

The Unprofessional Beauty Blog said...

I seem to reach really often for neutral colors these days. This shade is beautiful and looks really classy. Great color.

Macy said...

You should really try it out! :)

xLoveHappyx said...

i love Revlon polishes and this one looks great

Macy said...

Me too! They have a great polish line!